EDINBURGH 20-MILERS

You are welcome to join our easy-paced bike rides. Click here for all the information you need.

Pages

Monday, 4 January 2016

January ride this coming Saturday


We'll be having our first ride of 2016 this coming Saturday (9th). Glenn will be leading us on a tour of some of the lesser-known parts of Musselburgh, with a pub lunch in Whitecraig. It looks like an interesting route, with only a few moderate hills. But be prepared for one or two muddy paths, as well as a short stretch on a busy main road. The total distance will be 21 miles.

Our meeting time and place is the same as ever: 10.30, at the north end of Middle Meadow Walk. The ride is planned to end at the Meadows well before dark, but you should bring lights anyway in case we get delayed.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really enjoyed my first ride with you in December so I'm gutted I can't join you today. A combination of a bad cold and icy roads tell me it's not to be this time. Hoping to join you again in February!

Mike Lewis said...

Sorry you couldn't make it, Sarah. I hope we'll see you next time (and hope for better weather, too).

Mike